15.1.11

Movie time !!

Hello guys hope you have a wonderful, peaceful, Saturday morning !! :D . Well today my mother buy ticket for my family watching at theater today, the title is "Gulliver's Travels" you guys know it right? well for those who haven't watch it yet, you can read the summary just click here the summary of gulliver's travels . Actually i already watched this movie and my mom just ask me to watch it again so, well yeah i will watch. anyway the movie is not really that bad, so that's why i wanna watch again :D but from my opinion Tron and The Tourist is much much much more better than Gulliver's Travels ( hehe ), but for kids, i bet they will like Gulliver's Travels a lot than The Tourist and Tron ( some teenage like you guys out there would like Tron also ) so here are some picture i will give you guys see what's is the inside of Gulliver's Travels

hoo :D

:|

high five fella :P

*punch* ouch that must be hurt :S

1 comment:

j o v a n n y c said...

Nice post! I cracked up seeing the last pic.lol.

<a href="http://pastelsatchels.blogspot.com/>jova</a>

Thanks for viewing my blog :D