13.1.11

Clash of the Titans !!

Actually yesterday there was a competition on my school, is about basketball, from Penabur International Kelapa Gading VS Tanjung Duren International School, and unfortunately i can't join to see live for the games because i have a course and yet the game was until night, so it's to bad for me that i can't even watch for real. The games contains the teacher vs teacher and the senior students vs senior students, but my teacher just took the teacher vs teacher games, but it's okay. But anyway i really happy to know that i can saw the picture that my teacher took it yesterday for the teacher games. Some i saved it and i will post it now !! Hope you guys like the shot of my teacher's photo and it's not mine i just post it here because i don't have the pictures :(((


The team for the basket (black Klapa Gading white Tanjung Duren)
The team from Tanjung Duren :)
The team for Kelapa Gading
Let the game BEGIN !!



:O wow

Anyway i LOVE the last shot that my teacher took it. It just right time !! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the score?

ifer said...

sorry for the late reply, dunno i forgot :P

Thanks for viewing my blog :D